nanogui: where are gdImage* routines

Subject: RE: where are gdImage* routines
From: Greg Haerr ####@####.####
Date: 3 May 1999 16:34:17 -0000

Alex,
	Thanks for the url.

	After working dang near the whole weekend on it, I finally have the
nanoGui package up and running.  It turns out there were all sorts of unimplemented
routines...  I wrote all the event management stuff, GetNextEvent, CheckNext, Peek,
etc.  I was wondering, did this package ever run the examples/demo or exampes/landmine?
It appears that they never ran.  In any case, I've got the demo running now.  I've also
written a stub library that allows the application to be linked directly to the server,
so that the network stuff can be debugged separately.

	There's quite a few issues I would like to talk about.  Is there a way we could
talk?  I need to get an understanding as to what has worked etc, so I don't spend
too much time rewriting stuff that supposedly once worked...  By tonight I think
I'll have all the event stuff completely working, as well as the text output.  I'm also
ready to put in the fixes for cursor hiding during drawing, etc.

	Are you currently doing all this also, or should I send you my source?

Greg