nanogui: Thread: nanogui v0.2

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: nanogui v0.2
From: Greg Haerr ####@####.####
Date: 5 May 1999 18:23:23 -0000

I have completed a second version of nanoGui, v0.2.  This version makes
almost all of Alex's work operational.  The client interface is well defined,
and all the hline, vline, line, fillrect, rect, and text stuff works.  There are two sample
programs demo and landmine, that can be used for demostration.  I have added
a makefile option that allows the client application to be linked in directly with the
nanogui server.  This option will allow better portability to systems that lack any
networking support currently, like ELKS.

This version is still quite a bit under development.  In a couple days I should have
finished an all-new driver api that will allow different screen driver libraries to be used.
More about this in the following email.

Greg