nanogui: Thread: Developers

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Developers
From: klindsay ####@####.####
Date: 6 May 1999 23:14:56 -0000

I was just wondering how many developers are currently dedicatred to
working on Nano-X?

I think this is a great idea and was wondering when someone would
implement it.  I want to get involved and develop it as much as possible,
so I just wanted to know who else is in the boat! :)

Kevin Lindsay
Stormix Technologies Inc.

00 75 CB D4 20 AB 02 8B  2E 22 C0 E7 F3 9A 2D 72