nanogui: Thread: nano-X 0.6

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 2 [>] [>>]
Subject: nano-X 0.6
From: "Alexander Peuchert" ####@####.####
Date: 17 Jun 1999 07:26:45 -0000

Hi Greg,

sorry for not keeping the thread, but here I have to use Lotus. It's good
for internal workflow management,
but not good for quickly hacking internet mails ... :-(

Where can I find your nano-X version 0.6 ? On Linuxhacker, there's only the
0.5pre3 version.
Does 0.6 have a GGI driver or other possibility to use it on X. Otherwise
it wont be usable for me, no 2.2 kernel ...

- alex

[1] I have to find a way to read me mails at home ...