nanogui: Thread: GGI

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: GGI
From: #!/usr/bin/entropy --why-me ####@####.####
Date: 2 Jun 1999 03:38:48 -0000

Hello,

	I was wandering if anybodyhas looked at GGI (www.ggi-project.org )
this is low level graphics package ontop of which a window manager and
widget set could be made. GGI features multihead driver support and its
very very small (140k). I was toying with such a project and it seams
pefectly feasable that a full blown windowing system could be built ontop
such a library.

David