nanogui: Thread: [Ann] CAD Design | Cad Animations | CAD Conversions - August 9th, 2010

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: [Ann] CAD Design | Cad Animations | CAD Conversions - August 9th, 2010
From: Samantha ~ Ginkga Studio Media ####@####.####
Date: 10 Aug 2010 17:54:10 -0000

August, Monday 9th, 2010

Hi, I'm writing from Alameda, California.
I work with companies in and around your area
providing CAD Design and Drawings.

CAD services / CAD design and Drafting services

Samantha
1 (408) 230-0695

* Raster into vector conversion services (such as scan/paper to CAD conversions)
* Architectural CAD drawings services
* Detail drawings from sketches provided
* Survey drawings / Topographic maps
* Building industry services drawings
* Real Estate animations services
* Computer rendered perspectives services - Exterior views / Interior views
* 3D Modeling services

I can provide most animations services for you.
Call or email and I would be happy to discuss the
most affordable ways to get the best results for you.

* save 40% to 60% on your CAD projects.
* on-demand and quick turnaround CAD services
* drawings are completed to your standards or the industries standards
* we have a proven track record with large and small engineering, architectural,
  facilities management and construction companies in North America.
* we over-deliver our CAD design and drafting services to ensure every client's need are met.

We have the capacity to undertake large and small CAD design and CAD drafting projects,
demanding deadlines and produce professional CAD drawings to your specifications,
serving customers in the Bay Area already.

Call 1 (408) 230-0695
Samantha

This is a one time mailing. I recently had
email failure and could not respond so in
good Faith I'm trying to reach you again.
Should you have responded to my first
contact, please accept my regrets in
not getting back to you.
Thank you.