nanogui: Thread: Usage of the window manager

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Usage of the window manager
From: "Georg Potthast" ####@####.####
Date: 24 Jun 2011 19:52:50 -0000

I have compiled my apps with the -DNONETWORK=1 switch. They always cover the
whole screen. I would like to get a decorated window with Nano-X. How is
this possible?

I tried the window-manager in the demos directory. Can I use that if I
set -DNONETWORK=1? So far I only get a blue screen with a mouse.

Georg