nanogui: Thread: Dillo web browser and NXlib

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Dillo web browser and NXlib
From: "Georg Potthast" ####@####.####
Date: 1 Dec 2011 21:30:22 -0000

There is a browser which will work using Nano-X: the Dillo web browser.

I ported Nano-X and NXLib to DOS and FLTK 1.3.0 based on that. Then I
ported - together with Benjamin Johnson - the Dillo browser to DOS. Here is
a screenshot:
http://code.google.com/p/nanox-microwindows-nxlib-fltk-for-dos/wiki/Dillo_Web_Browser_Screenshot

You can also download a binary version here:
http://code.google.com/p/nanox-microwindows-nxlib-fltk-for-dos/downloads/list

On Linux the Dillo browser should work with FLTK 1.3.0 and NXlib "out of the
box".

Georg

There is a browser which will work using Nano-X/NXlib: the Dillo web

 http://code.google.com/p/nanox-microwindows-nxlib-fltk-for-dos/wiki/Dillo_Web_Browser_Screenshot You can also download a binary version here: http://code.google.com/p/nanox-microwindows-nxlib-fltk-for-dos/downloads/listI repost this message since I cannot read the previous message due to a"server error" which never seems to get resolved. Georg