nanogui: Thread: Source Code Offline

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Source Code Offline
From: "D. Rimron" ####@####.####
Date: 9 Feb 2012 19:23:32 -0000

Long time no emaily :) (about a dozen years by my account :) )

Short Version:
 is GIT and FTP offline?

Long Version:
 I've been working on the Linux port to the Parrot Photo Frames ( code at
http://github.com/Xalior/DF3120/ if anyone wants to poke about ) - and, due
to their restricted memory footprint, microwindows struck me a good option
for a GUI but I've hit a dead end until I can download the latest code....
:-)

-TTFN,
 Dx
:: I've been working on the Linux port to the Parrot Photo Frames ( code at
: http://github.com/Xalior/DF3120/ if anyone wants to poke about ) - and,
due
: to their restricted memory footprint, microwindows struck me a good option
: for a GUI but I've hit a dead end until I can download the latest code....
::-)

The latest code is available as a tarball on the microwindows website
(first link on left - source code) as microwindows-src-snapshot.tar.gz.

I'll check on the git repository.

> The latest code is available as a tarball on the microwindows website
> (first link on left - source code) as microwindows-src-snapshot.tar.

FTP server is offline too... And has been all week, for me, just like git.

> I'll check on the git repository.

Also getting random 500 errors in the mailing list archives, FYI.

-Dx