nanogui: Thread: USB Touchscreen support?

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: USB Touchscreen support?
From: Evert van Rossum ####@####.####
Date: 3 Sep 2013 14:23:13 -0000

Hi there,

I have a question regarding USB touchscreens and interfacing them with
nano-X. I currently have a touchscreen which is outputting serial mouse
information and with some fixed offset constants I managed to get the mouse
pretty accurate. However, I want to implement a more generic way of
interfacing with touchscreens.

How would I go and write an implementation for an generic USB touchscreen
when I've got
USB drivers for it? (like the tkusb driver for example) It seems that only
the X.org suite is fully capable of handling USB touch drivers and
calibrating them the right way?

I'm a bit lost so I hope someone can give me a jumpstart on this one!

Your's Sincerely,
Evert