nanogui: Confused with SCREENDEVICE

Subject: Re: [nanogui] Confused with SCREENDEVICE
From: "Greg Haerr" ####@####.####
Date: 31 Dec 2005 19:00:03 +0000

> There is one thing that's bugging me and although I not sitting infont of
the source, I think the names are pretty close if ot exact. What's the
difference between RGB2PIXEL and COLORVAL2PIXELVAL? I could see where
RGB2PIXELVAL comes in, but COLORVAL2PIXELVAL? They seem to be saying the
same thing to me.

The two act the same when microwindows is compiled for a 32-bit
pixel size, MWPF_TRUECOLOR0888, which is the default.  They
change when a COLORVAL is 8 or 16 bits in length.  Study the
config file and the source for more details.