nanogui: Re: FLTK2 - Colors mixed up / Keyboard

Subject: Re-2: [nanogui] Fw: FLTK2 - Colors mixed up / Keyboard
From: ####@####.####
Date: 9 Feb 2006 16:38:55 +0000

Hi Martin,

thank you for your answer.

Could you tell me how I can specify the the same color scheme for FLTK and microwindows ?

Thx

Oliver

Original Message       processed by Tobit InfoCenter
Subject: RE: [nanogui] Fw: FLTK2 - Colors mixed up / Keyboard (09-Feb-2006 17:27)
To:      ####@####.#### (and 1 other)

I am using FLTK 1.1.7 with microwindows-0.91 (nano-X) and everything works fine.
I am having some problems with FLTK 1.1.7 which I did not have with FLTK 1.1.6 but I am sure this is FLTK problem and I will report it to them.
I am sure that FLTK 2.0 is not as debugged and I am not using it.

As to your color problems, I think you are specifying different color schemes (screen modes) for FLTK and microwindows
Martin