nanogui: re: Re: [nanogui] jpeg show

Subject: re: Re: [nanogui] jpeg show
From: DQ ####@####.####
Date: 17 Feb 2006 07:36:09 +0000

Hi,Greg:
       Thank your reply, I test it at PC with cyqwin 2.457 or arm , the result is same. In arm's hardware ,the screen is a Lcd(rgb565 format, 2 bytes per pixel, write 2 times,8 bit data bus), I write a samle screen drive to test,no framebuffer, the drawpixel as follow:
  //--------------------------
Scr_drawpixel(PSD psd, MWCOORD x, MWCOORD y, MWPIXELVAL c)
{
 unsigned char vh,vl;
 WR_LCD_CMD(X_POS_REG, x); //x position
 WR_LCD_CMD(Y_POS_REG, y);//y position
 vh =(unsigned char)( (c >> 8) & 0xff);
 vl =(unsigned char)( c & 0xff);
 WR_LCD_DATA( vh );//high
 WR_LCD_DATA( vl ); //low
}
  //--------------------------
      When I call nanox api to show image, the picture can show on screen, but in some positions(no rules), the screen show the foreground color  with mother window, seem not draw these points. If I get the data(rgb888,no palette) of jpeg decode ,then convert to rgb565 and dircet call Scr_drawpixel to show picture, the picture shows good.
   I draw a sketch map ,x define the ponits of not draw:
  -------------xx-----------------------------------------
  -------------------xx----------------------------------
  ----------x--------------------------------------------

       In the PC, I use microwin0.91 with cyqwin, define FASTJPEG 0, get the rgb888 data, I test MWPF_TRUECOLOR0888/MWPF_TRUECOLOR565 mode , the bug is subsist.
  best regards
  dq
Greg Haerr ####@####.#### :
  : I find a bug with jpeg show, If define FASTJPEG 0, then draw image
would be leak some points or draw some bad points, FASTJPEG =1 is 256 colors
,it's normal. I think and test decode jpeg is right, may be draw pixel occur
error, Any patch or suggestion can help me?

What format framebuffer are your running? If you're
running palette mode, then the decode could not match
your loaded palette. When FASTJPEG is set, then the
image decode always includes a palette, and it is
then reloaded when displayed. The same problem
may occur if you're running a low res mode, like 332
truecolor.

Explain a little more about the "leak", as well as your
hardware fb format.

 雅虎1G免费邮箱百分百防垃圾信