nanogui: Réf. : [nanogui] viewml compilation problem

Subject: Re: [nanogui]Réf.: [nanogui] viewml compilation problem
From: Durai ####@####.####
Date: 4 Apr 2006 19:43:13 +0100

Hi emoroto,
Thanks for providing this patch. It fixes many compilation errors.

When I run viewml binary (with microwindows backend), it is complaining
about the missing fonts.

#viewml www.viewml.com
Nano-X-Freetype2: Freetype 2 error 1 trying to load font.
freetype2_createfont: System,14 not found
Nano-X-Freetype2: Freetype 2 error 1 trying to load font.
freetype2_createfont: System,14 not found
Nano-X-Freetype2: Freetype 2 error 1 trying to load font.
freetype2_createfont: System,10 not found
Nano-X-Freetype2: Freetype 2 error 1 trying to load font.
freetype2_createfont: System,24 not found

Regards
Durai