nanogui: GsRead failed

Subject: GsRead failed
From: Junior ####@####.####
Date: 9 May 2006 18:06:37 +0100

Hi All,
I've got an error I've been trying to track down for some time now and I could do with some help on it.
I'm using a thread to handle IO using the select method, no signal handler.

I don't think it matters where I opened the port but I haven't tried initializing it just before I create the thread (it just crossed my mind). Anyway, after starting the application I get:

nano-X: GsRead failed -1 0: 104
[3] I/O possible

I'm unable to tract who is spitting this out and the cause.

further more, this seem to happen during an function that initializes a font array. Perhaps that's because it takes longer than the others. This also happends before the threads are created so I don't think it has to to do with threads.

Does anyone have any idea what I can do to fix this?

Much thanks,

Jr.