nanogui: link app into server

Subject: Re: [nanogui] LINK APP INTO SERVER
From: "Robbie" ####@####.####
Date: 12 May 2006 15:34:20 +0100

A while back I remember someone telling me not to use GrCheckNextEvent but use GrGetNextEvent in my event loop.
It turns out that GrGetNextEvent will block for a considerible period of time and that appears to be where the problem is.
I've changed back to GrCheckNextEvent and I can see all my thread running as expected, expecially my main application event loop.

Is this a favourable assessment?

Thanks.