nanogui: ViewML Help .....

Subject: ViewML Help .....
From: Aveek Adhya ####@####.####
Date: 29 May 2006 07:33:57 +0100

  Hi,
We have chosen the ViewML browser for one of our project. We have
compiled the source for Arm target which has Linux with Nano-X server.
We tried to run the ViewML test binary to show the html page in the
browser window. The test application gets the HTML page from the web
server but it is not showing the content in the browser window. We think
that the problem should be in the parsing and displaying the html and we
are debugging that. Did anybody face the same kind of problems? If you
did, could you please tell us how you fixed it?
cheers,
Aveek