nanogui: video pages

Subject: video pages
From: Atul Kulkarni ####@####.####
Date: 1 Jun 2006 13:48:12 +0100

Hi all,

      I have hardware which supports concept much like video pages. I
have successfully ported nano-X to it and is working very fine. Now I
have to add concept of video pages to my driver. From application layer
the user will be given an  interface (say GrSelectVideoPage or so )  so
that he can switch between video pages.
      I believe it will require to change the parameters in PSD struct
(i.e. scrdev) passed to (framebuffer) driver init (such as psd->addr
psd->size etc) function during initialisation when user requests to
switch the video page.

My question is that, will only updating of "scrdev" global variable to
adopt to new addr, size and color scheme etc will do the job or some
other additional initialization are also needed to happen before it
(nano-X) starts using the new video page?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Atul K.

and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Divinet or
####@####.####  immediately and destroy all copies of this
message and any attachments.