nanogui: Porting a nanogui application

Subject: Porting a nanogui application
From: tan yongzai ####@####.####
Date: 3 Jun 2006 23:15:41 +0100

Hi,

   I would like to code a single gui application that can run on wince, window mobile and  familiar linux (embedded linux). I know it sounds ambitious but is it possible for nanogui to do that?
   I have been searching for months on the approach to develop such an application but still can't arrive to any conclusion. I have tried to develop the nano-x application but have no idea how to port to device. Do I just copy the binaries over to the device?
   Finally, is nano-x better than microwin? Nano-X is a client-server implementation which seems more popular than microwin. Furthermore, there is fltk-nano-x which provides more API.
   Thank you for your advice.

 Kind Regards,
 YongZai