nanogui: video pages

Subject: Re: [nanogui] video pages
From: Atul Kulkarni ####@####.####
Date: 6 Jun 2006 10:58:41 +0100

Hi,

Just by changing the address it draws correctly to the desired page. But
what happens is that when I switch through the pages one page is always
displaying garbage.
The root window is drawn to one (video) page during initialization (ie
GrOpen) and another window for testing is also drawn on the same page
(with root as parent). I have created another window(with parent as
root) and tried mapping it to another video page, but the window is not
drawn...though the code for the drawing window is executed
(GrMapWindow).  Note that I have three windows including root one.

I am expecting to receive two EXPOSURE events one for each newly created
window but I am getting one only...though I have selected it for both
windows.

If I change the sequence in which two windows are mapped always second
window receives the EXPOSURE event.

Will you please help me knowing what could be the reason for this...?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Atul K.