nanogui: rewriting texts

Subject: Re: [nanogui] rewriting texts
From: Junior ####@####.####
Date: 15 Jun 2006 20:37:28 +0100

Although this method works, let say I have a three sections of the screen with background RED, BLUE and GREEN and I send three text with their coordinates to be displayed. These three text have the same foreground colour and the respective R G B background colour.
So, the text is written and then I want to rewrite these texts with new texts. First I'll have to fill the  text area with the area background colour, but if I don't know the coordinates of the areas where the text is to be placed, how do I know what colour to fil it with?
Is there a way to know what the background colour is without keeping track of where the cordinates are with respect to the area I'm drawing into?

I hope you follow this.
Thanks,
--Jr.