nanogui: the issue about sent email to mail list

Subject: Re: [nanogui] the issue about sent email to mail list
From: celeber2 ####@####.####
Date: 26 Sep 2006 01:25:24 +0100

On Mon, 2006-09-25 at 21:50 +0100, Alex Holden wrote:
> On 25 Sep 2006, at 15:05, celeber2 wrote:
> > I have sent 3 mails to the nanogui maillist, but seems no one can
> > arrive, because I can not get any feedback and receive back them
> > from the nanogui maillist. I don't know what's wrong. Sorry, I am
> > just first time to use mail list. :-)
> > Any suggestions? Thanks!
>
> I have received two previous messages from you: "Re: [nanogui] GUI
> design tool for Nano-X?" yesterday and "[nanogui] xfreecell compiling
> error" today. Did you get an error message back about the third one?
> There are a few things the list won't let you do, like send a message
> without a subject.
>
> Ah, I see you're on Gmail. I recently heard something about gmail
> behaving strangely with mailing lists - I think it might have been
> that if you start a thread you don't see your message until somebody
> replies to it?

Dear Alex,

Thanks for you reply! I did NOT get any message back. Yes, I was using
####@####.#### to send 2 messages as you received, and another email
account sent the third one, because I was just wondering is it I can NOT
receive back my messages I sent to mailing list, so I used another email
account to send it, but I still cannot get back any information :-(.
(That email account is not included in the mailing list, I think maybe
it's the reason the third email cannot sends to mailing list.)
Anyhow, I am really glad to see your email. It means you have received
my previous messages and my messages have been in the mailing list,
right?
Right now, All I have to do is waiting for some one replies me!

Best regards,
Alex