nanogui: What's the latest/recommended version of nano-X?

Subject: Re: [nanogui] What's the latest/recommended version of nano-X?
From: ####@####.####
Date: 30 Jul 2007 10:26:46 +0100

Thanks Greg,

I was checking out from CVS and there are of course the well knows
problems with CVS and file permissions and a missing (I guess empty)
directory.

So to start with I added a /src/lib directory and made xconfigure executable.
I would recommend to add some dummy file into the /src/lib folder, so
CVS will be happier with it and not just ignore it.

In addition to this there were two little problems.

My gcc 4.1.1 did not like -fvolatile in  Makefile.rules, so I just
removed it and /src/mwin/winevent.c has a static abs definiton, which
gcc did not like, so I removed it as well.

After this I got the stuff up and running (no freetype support yet).

Regards,

Robert

Quoting Greg Haerr ####@####.####