nanogui: My touchscreen driver gives strange results!

Subject: Re: AW: [nanogui] My touchscreen driver gives strange results!
From: ####@####.####
Date: 6 Aug 2007 08:48:00 +0100

Thanks for your helpful description!
But does your workqueue tasklet send a wakeup signal to the wait queue
once for each measurement?
Let's say you write a loop which uses a blocking read on your driver,
and then print out coordinates as it comes from the device.
Does it print out many lines for each press, or does it average one
coord for each touch?
My driver does the later.

I've also changed my driver to work like (what I think) other
touchscreen drivers. As long as you hold your finger down, it keep
delivering XY data, and when you release your finger, it'll stop (with a
finishing data with pressure set to 0).

It still won't work with mou_touchscreen.c !

I've added a printf to the "Read" which tells me all data goes into
nano-X. But nano-X doesn't trigger a "mouser down" event.

I'm doing all AD handling within an coexisting Atmel AVR which as well
does the averaging in prior to sending it to the main CPU.