nanogui: Using jpeglib

Subject: Using jpeglib
From: Junior ####@####.####
Date: 26 Sep 2007 22:03:37 +0100

Hi,
I've tried to use the libjpeg6b with nanoX on a platform 16pp 555 format.
I First tried the FASTJPEG option and the image is generally ok except for dots
of changing color at various gradients arounf the image. It seems to be a palette
problem but I'm not sure and I'm not sure how to change the palette to give it a shot.

Not using the FASTJPEG the dots are gone but there are clear gradient lines visible and
I can see it tries to map the color but not doing a very good job at it. I'm not sure if
anything can be done here since the image is 24bpp and mapping to 64K color seem to be
where the problem is.

Has anyone seen or handle this before and can offer some advise?

Thanks,
--Jr.