nanogui: source tree

Subject: source tree
From: Chris Ross ####@####.####
Date: 15 Dec 1999 12:36:19 -0000

i think the source tree needs to be tidied up abit with
a better structure. i am happy to sit down and write
Makefile.am and a configure.in so what we can make the
source tree easier to compile on yet more os'. one
f the reasons being is that i would like to be able to use
nanox + X11 on solaris.

on another note following what i said about the gtk port
i was thinking that it might be an idea to rewrite nanox
to have an api far more similar to X. this means that
it can be completey restructured. this would include using
event structures and window structes etc excatly as
X does. the all anano x calls can be n<X call> and then
have macro substituions on compile time.

call me mad, but i think this would be a good idea. another
thing, is it worth setting up a nanox/mwin thing on sourceforge
run by VA research? the reason i say this is because we can
have our very own easy to setup cvs server - which means we
can alway devel on the latest source.

chris

| Chris Ross ( Boris` )         ####@####.#### |
|                          http://www.darkrock.co.uk |