nanogui: Re: Generic Input Event question

Subject: Generic Input Event question
From: Junior ####@####.####
Date: 9 Jun 2008 19:22:45 -0000

Hi All,
I've been periodically tracking a problem I've been having for some time now but haven't been able to zero in on it.
I've been using tslib with nanoX for well over a year now but sometimes it is as though nanoX ignores some of the touch events.
It is not consistent so putting a handle on it has been difficult. Hence, I'm not looking for a solutions but rather some
thoughts on what be a better place to track it. I have some debug statements in the driver that prints me every input event
occured,and although I see every event for some reason getnextevent will not pick it up. It is as though nano-X dumped it in the bit bucket.
Any ideas/thoughts?

Addition: I have not been able to determine what filter_transform really does. It doesn't seem to be doing
anything useful after looking at nxtransform.c. Is this input device specific code?
To what extent can the driver handle jitter(devmouce.c)?

Thanks,
Jr.