nanogui: does framebuffer driver make everything greenish ?

Subject: RE: [nanogui] does framebuffer driver make everything greenish ?
From: "Aveek Adhya" ####@####.####
Date: 5 Jul 2008 08:37:14 -0000
Thanx Greg.
I have discovered that the greenish effect was coming as I had selected YUV
color space while insmoding the frame buffer driver. When I select RGB then
the greenish effect disappear, but now I can see a very light red tinge
instead. So this problem might be due to color space. The parameter I am
passing while inserting the frame buffer module is as below:

modprobe stmfb display0=1280x720-24@60:10M:NTSC:RGB:RGB

Does it mean that now I am telling the FB driver module to fill with RGB
data for each pixel into frame buffer rather than YUV data?

What can be the reason of red tinge now?

Regards,
Aveek