nanogui: Re: [nanogui] Is Nano-X dead? - Move to SVN+Trac?

Subject: Re: [nanogui] Is Nano-X dead? - Move to SVN+Trac?
From: ####@####.####
Date: 7 Jul 2008 10:51:18 -0000

I'd like once again to push for a move to SVN (or better, Bazaar) and
using Trac for the website. Then many people could contribute easier
both on code but as well the documentation if held in the Wiki included
with Trac.

And it will probably make the project appear more active than it does
currently, which hopefully generates more users and contributors.

Regards
Daniel