nanogui: Re: [nanogui] Is Nano-X dead? - Move to SVN+Trac?

Subject: Re: [nanogui] Is Nano-X dead? - Move to SVN+Trac?
From: Daniel ####@####.####
Date: 7 Jul 2008 19:25:49 -0000

I would really like to promote Bazaar as the distributed version control
system: http://bazaar-vcs.org . It takes the power from Git but makes it
alot easier to start with. It has, since Februari, become a part of GNU
and it's the favored tool for Ubuntu development. Please take a look:
http://bazaar-vcs.org/BzrVsGit

For blogging, the Trac has a blog plugin:
http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/FullBlogPlugin
Trac has alot of plugins, just take a look at: http://trac-hacks.org

There's just one catch; the Bzr plugin for Trac is still under
development. Although it works, it can show some strange behavior in
some particular functions. Nothing critical, but it's still under heavy
development: https://code.launchpad.net/~trac-bzr-team/trac-bzr/trunk

I think this will fit your requests pretty good.

Anyone else like to comment?

Regards
Daniel