nanogui: Nano-X For PSP

Subject: Re: Re: Re: [nanogui] Re: Nano-X For PSP
From: "=?utf-8?B?eXV0NjE2?=" ####@####.####
Date: 11 Mar 2010 16:29:32 -0000

When I use following file from git to replace 0.91 working code, mdemo will fail with the same result.
The other parts is still 0.91 working code.
================
src/mwin dir
include/ dir
src/drivers/genfont.c
src/engine/devfont.c

emulation is OK.
mine is OK too.

I try to replace file one by one, by it too hard to locate the real file which causes this issue.

There are great diffs in src/mwin and include dir.

2010-03-11

yut616