nanogui: Bugfixes and additions

Subject: Re: Bugfixes and additions
From: "Greg Haerr" ####@####.####
Date: 28 Apr 2010 15:50:36 -0000

Ludwig -

Great job on the patches and enhancements!  I have reviewed
all your work and will be updating the git repository with
all changes today.

I am also in agreement with the BM_SETIMAGE API change.
Have you checked that button.c is the only use/change
required for this?  I can make the change, unless you'd like
to submit a patch for that also!

: I'm currently porting Nano-X to the moSync-Platform so that it can be used
: as GUI-API on all cellphones supported by moSync.
: I fixed a few annoyances / bugs and I added support for the Well-known
: WIN32-APIs SetProp and GetProp (to attach custom data
: to a window).
: I wanted to ask if you could incorporate my patches into the source
: repository?
:
: Here is a description of the patches:
:
: windlg.patch - This seems to be the only module that depends on sscanf(),
: but my target platform doesn't support it.
: Therefore I replaced it by strtol/strtoul APIs. I guess this patch is
: good for portability.
: winevent.patch - Added 2 additional keymappings. I guess it won't hurt?
: winres.patch - BUGFIX: You are setting szExecCommand to argv[0] on init
and
: are trying to free() it on exit -> Heap corrupt.
: winuser.patch - BUGFIX: Your current timer implementation doesn't allow a
: TimeProc/WndProc to Kill the timer that is
: currently executing (this would free the memory of the timer structure
: currently in use) -> Heap corrupt.
: I therefore changed KillTimer to flag a timer event to be cleaned up and
: it is cleaned up later / after
: execution in MwHandleTimers.
: I also added simple implementations for GetProp / SetProp / RemoveProp
: APIs. You should better use them
: instead of userdata2 etc.
: windowsh.patch, winuserh.path - Header definitions, extended hwnd struct
for
: props support.
: Regards,
: