nanogui: How about adding cgit to website?

Subject: Re: [nanogui] How about adding cgit to website?
From: "Greg Haerr" ####@####.####
Date: 1 Dec 2010 21:38:17 -0000

: What do you think of adding cgit[1] to the website? It would really
: ease keeping track on the development.

Sounds like a great idea.

:
: Overall, the website would need a facelift (preferably with a
: developer log).

I agree.  Anybody have any extra time perhaps to help
put up a new site, complete with cgit, some blogging capability
for articles etc, and perhaps a wiki as well?

:  Now the project looks abandoned.

I agree and am sorry.  I just haven't had time to update the
site.  I have found considerable time this year for more
enhancements, from Jan-June, and have just started
programming again intensely, finishing the new blit
architecture.  We sorely need an updated website.

I have put up tarballs for a v0.92 official release,
using the code from June 10, 2010.  I have been
planning on updating the existing website showing
the enhancements and bug fixes, hope to have that
done this week.