nanogui: Re: Nano-X issue

Subject: Re: [nanogui] Re: Nano-X issue
From: Gobi ####@####.####
Date: 11 Mar 2011 07:41:56 -0000

My working environment is
1) in PC   MyApp / FLTK / X11
   In PC everything worked fine
2) in Hardware MyApp / FLTK / NX11

I had issues in different fonts and font size. I suspected NX but
after adding appropriate fonts in the hardware system directory my
problem got solved.

Regarding background color I have no Idea but it should be your fltk
issue may be I can try to help you if you can share your part of that
code.
But again as Greg said it should be discussed in a FLTK forum

--
With Regards
Gobi.C