nanogui: Compile with DJGPP or MSC

Subject: Re: [nanogui] Compile with DJGPP or MSC
From: "Georg Potthast" ####@####.####
Date: 25 May 2011 21:00:30 -0000

Hi Greg,

you asked which samples worked and which did not work with 0.92 compiled
with DOS DJGPP. I did some tests now and here are the results:

malpha - works, no title text
mterm - does not compile
mtest - crash with stack fault

NanoX demos:
demo - ok
move - ok
landmine - crash with general protection fault
world and nterm - return immediately without displaying anything
nxclock - is displayed, but does not move
demo2 - shows box with frames and error messages regarding some font lib not
found
grabdemo - shows box with frame and a message
demo4 - does not compile
demo5 - ok
demo6 - just mouse on black screen
ntetris,info - do not compile
nxeyes - ok

I did not take the time yet to modify the samples that did not compile to
get them to run.

Don't know if that is what you wanted to know ;-)

As I said, the results were much better with 0.91.

Regards

Georg