nanogui: Portrait mode image display problem.

Subject: Portrait mode image display problem.
From: Don Heyse ####@####.####
Date: 16 Nov 2011 19:01:12 -0000

Hello,

I recently noticed the DOS port of nano-X and FLTK and thought it might a good fit for the Zipit Z2.
And I have to admit it looks pretty nice, what I've got working so far.  Good stuff!

However the zipit screen hardware is rotated so I have to run the nano-X server with the -L portrait
mode setting to have the display oriented to match the keyboard.  This works just fine, except when
displaying images.  I have a few blog posts here http://macrofig.blogspot.com documenting my
progress.  Anyhow, my goal is to get Dillo working on the zipit, so I'll have to fix this.  I searched
back a few months in the email archives but didn't see anything.  Is this a known issue?

The nxview program works ok with -L mode and some really simple X11 programs also worked,
but xv and FLTK programs do not.  So I'm thinking it's probably something in nxlib or perhaps the
clipping pipeline.  The zipit has a 16 bit frame buffer - one of the demos prints this info about it.

    240x320x16bpp linelen 480 type 0 visual 2 colors 65536 pixtype 5

Don't know if that matters...

Thanks,

Don