nanogui: Compile v0.92 for eCos

Subject: Re: [nanogui] Compile v0.92 for eCos
From: Greg Haerr ####@####.####
Date: 4 Jun 2012 19:44:09 -0000

I have not tried eCos using the current version of mwin.  It would be nice
if you could look at the earlier patch and essentially change what is
required to make it run.  Essentially, mwin runs fine on eCos but needs
a different startup set of procedures, as well as some fancy defines in nano-X.h
that allow eCos to allocate per-thread data in some routines, as multiple
applications run as threads in eCos rather than processes in other operating systems.