nanogui: Compile v0.92 for eCos (addendum)

Subject: Re: [nanogui] Compile v0.92 for eCos (addendum)
From: Greg Haerr ####@####.####
Date: 14 Jun 2012 03:07:58 -0000

Stefano -

You should be able to run with quite a bit less stack than 65k, although I
seem to remember some routines that may have auto-stack allocations
that are large.  You will have to set the ALLOCA define in include/device.h
in order to have the system allocate large values from the heap.

With regards to building, I don't know which order is required.  I suggest
starting with building the win32 api stuff first, as it doesn't have the complexity
of the LINK_APP_INTO_SERVER that will be required for nano-X apps,
since all eCos apps run fully linked instead of separate processes.