nanogui: Performance : FLTK+Nxlib+Nano-X

Subject: Re: [nanogui] Performance : FLTK + Nxlib + Nano-X
From: "Georg Potthast" ####@####.####
Date: 20 Aug 2012 20:21:04 -0000

Hi Arun,

I had a similar problem. Rendering did work faster when I put a sleep()
statement into my mouse driver:

static int AM_Poll(void)
{
_sleep(0.05);
return 1;
}

My assumption is that the mouse is polled very (too) often and the sleep()
frees some time slices to the processor allowing it to spend this time on
rendering. Greg suggested that I rather put the sleep() into the GsSelect()
routine which is probably better.

Georg