nanogui: Problem with nano-x: scrolling pixmap through window (pixmap width > window width) will cut string

Previous by date: 9 Jul 2013 06:21:15 -0000 Problem with nano-x: scrolling pixmap through window (pixmap width > window width) will cut string, Andreas Schwinghammer
Previous in thread: 9 Jul 2013 06:21:15 -0000 Problem with nano-x: scrolling pixmap through window (pixmap width > window width) will cut string, Andreas Schwinghammer

Subject: Re: [nanogui] Problem with nano-x: scrolling pixmap through window (pixmap width > window width) will cut string
From: Greg Haerr ####@####.####
Date: 9 Jul 2013 06:21:15 -0000

Andreas,

What exact code are you using to create the pixmap?

Also what version of nano-X/mwin are you using.

You must use the function that specifies a pixel count that is large enough
for your text string. Do not specify a parent window, or that
window will be used for the default clip region. It sounds like
your pixmap is either being created the wrong size, or it is being
assigned a clip region that is based on a physical window, which will
then clip to screen boundaries.