nanogui: Nano-X: Problem with Drawing big ttf fonts to pixmaps

Subject: AW: [nanogui] Nano-X: Problem with Drawing big ttf fonts to pixmaps
From: Andreas Schwinghammer ####@####.####
Date: 7 Jan 2014 14:31:35 -0000

Hi Greg,

I hope you arrived 2014 very well.

To my Problem:
Wayne´s solution put me into the rigth way and I could work with it.
It´s only a little bit arkward.

I thank you for your offer to help me to debug nano-X for my problem.
But at the moment I haven´t got enough time to do this.
I hope I can come back to you if I have more time for this.

Regards,

Andreas