nanogui: Re: nanoGui development

Subject: RE: nanoGui development
From: Greg Haerr ####@####.####
Date: 4 May 1999 18:06:15 -0000

I thought that the GPM repeater mode took any mouse and rewrote it to Logitech
style commands, so that nanoGui has only one set of commands to parse...

bcc runs on linux only, although I have ported it to Minix, and when ELKS gets
stable, I hope to use it to self-host ELKS.  It has it's own assembler and linker and produces
older a.out minix-style binaries.

I think there's alot of work getting a small xterm together, do you know
of any really small xterm's anywhere?

The window manager will have to be linked into nanoGui, and needs to draw the window
borders.  I have some ideas on this.

Greg