nanogui: Screensaver?

Subject: Re: Screensaver?
From: Jordan Crouse ####@####.####
Date: 17 Oct 2000 13:33:28 -0000

You all have very good points.  I guess I just can't betry my kernel
hacker heritage when I say that all of these things should be a client
level concept.  There comes a point in the architecture when you just
shouldn't put anything more into the server.  But then again, thats my
"upbringing" if you will.   Its more of a style and personal prefrence
battle that us hackers like to get into (emacs vs. VI, etc, etc...)

But hey, thats why open source kicks butt in the first place.  The
project will be better for us having battled here today.

Happy hacking to all!
Jordan