nanogui: Microwindows on Digital Satellite Settop Boxes? Some Questions...

Subject: Re: [nanogui] Microwindows on Digital Satellite Settop Boxes?Som e Questions...
From: "Greg Haerr" ####@####.####
Date: 28 Aug 2001 02:35:57 -0000

: Any handy links for someone to check out linux running on these boxes?

Microwindows is the windowing system used on the recently announced
open source set top box project, www.linux4.tv.  The distribution includes
complete source code for the kernel, drivers, window system, video
middleware, browser and set top box user interface.  This is a project
I have been working on for quite some time.