nanogui: FLNX for FLTK2, will it happen someday?

Subject: Re: [nanogui] FLNX for FLTK2, will it happen someday?
From: "Greg Haerr" ####@####.####
Date: 28 Sep 2001 03:47:03 -0000

: Is there an intention to develope FLNX to use FLTK2, when it is mature
: enough?
:
: The thing is that I'm developing a program with FLTK2 and I would like to
: use Microwindows eventually. Currently I'm using XFree86.

Yes, we would like to submit our FLNX modifications to the FLTK
group, but we're behind a couple of versions.  We have decided to
wait until FLTK2 comes along a bit more before getting involved
with it.

I have another secret weapon that would greatly help all this, and that's
my yet-unreleased Xlib->Microwindows conversion layer library.  Basically,
I accept all the Xlib entry points and convert the functions to Microwindows.
I have a lot of stuff working, but there are still major issues as of yet, with
the event and color models.  I'll keep you posted.