nanogui: creating windows

Subject: creating windows
From: Fergal Kelly ####@####.####
Date: 24 Jul 2002 13:47:12 -0000

Further info on this,

If I was to create a window, call some draw functions, create a new window,
draw some new functions again, this is fine, but I wish to be able to create
all windows at the top of my program, but if I do this, the new windows will
create
and map fine, but when it comes to checking the clip region before I draw,
the
clipresult gets set to false.

I see in the demo code in slider.c that this should be quite possible, but
despite
having identical set up to this, I still have this problem.

If anyone can help I'd be most grateful.

Fergal