nanogui: Flash player on microwindows

Subject: Re: [nanogui] Flash player on microwindows
From: ####@####.####
Date: 29 Aug 2002 10:38:26 -0000

Hi,

Did you find the XtoNX.h header file?  This contains some #defines to help you, however you still need to do some of the porting by hand.

Kind regards,

Jon Foster
--

                      "Pang"
                      <00917764d@polyu             To:  ####@####.####

I would like to port the flash player on microwindows. I find an flash player open source code on the web. ( http://www.swift-tools.com/Flash/ ) I need to use the microwindows instead of X11 in order to run this flash player. However, it is hard to do as
most of the X11 functions and types are not found in microwindows. Therefore, it is difficult to do this porting. Have any body do the same things with me?? Or any one can give me some information in order to do this porting?? Thanks!!

Pang