nanogui: Status?

Subject: Re: Status?
From: "Bradley D. LaRonde" ####@####.####
Date: 6 Sep 1999 14:33:01 -0000

I have been thinking about using Nano-X as the basis for the Linux CE gui.
I haven't started on it yet, but last night I just finished a working
framebuffer driver for the Vadem Clio, so it looks like the next step is the
gui.  Oh, in case you didn't hear, we have Linux up and running on a few
Windows CE devices.  See:

    http://www.ltc.com/linux-mips

for more info.

It sounds like our projects may overlap considerably, and I would be
interested in exploring collaboration options.

Regards,
Brad