nanogui: An error occured when to port Microwindows 0.89rel to MIPS

Subject: Re: [nanogui] An error occured when to port Microwindows 0.89rel to MIPS
From: Jordan Crouse ####@####.####
Date: 6 Dec 2002 18:05:00 -0000

Most likely, you are pulling in the headers from /usr/include instead of the correct headers from your cross compiler.

Check your system to make sure that you don't have any cross contamination between your system include files (probably x86), and your cross compiler include files.  Also make sure that we don't specifically use /usr/include in any of the Makefiles.  Thats always a recipe for disaster, especially when you are cross compiling.  For system includes, *always* let the compiler decide where to get the files.

Jordan