nanogui: Start Microwindows Win api

Subject: Re: [nanogui] Start Microwindows Win api
From: "Greg Haerr" ####@####.####
Date: 10 Dec 2002 18:25:43 -0000

I'm not quite sure what you're asking here, but there's a couple
of things you might try...  One is to #define HAVETEXTMODE 0 in
drivers/scr_fb.c, this will allow programs to run on systems in
graphics mode only.  Another option is to set VTSWITCH=N in
the config file.  These options affect the way Microwindows starts
up.

I want to start a Microwindows Programm with the Win API from a init script.
The program starts but it is not possible to change to other tty.

After I kill the Microwindows WIN API Application the login is printed on.
When I use a nano-X Programm it works fine.

Is there a possibility to start a WIN API based Programm on a special tty and
to start it in background? To start a nano-X based Program in background is
possible.

Thanks for your help
Yours
--